- Teach you and your dogs what you really need to know to live together harmoniously
- Give you skills to have fun together and enjoy owning a dog
- Only use the most scientifically proven, up to date, kind, fair and effective training methods
- Won’t punish you or your dog if you make a mistake – we’ll set you up to succeed
- Are taken by Sian, who you may have seen as the expert dog trainer on BBC2’s Me and My Dog, Gemma, our gundog expert and vet nurse, and Louise, a pet dog and agility specialist. All are ADPT, UK qualified.
- Are small – so you have space to learn, space for your dog to learn, and get individual attention
- Take place in our dedicated, fully-heated 3000sqft training barn at our centre between Ely and Cambridge on the A10
- Make full use of our 8 acres of securely-fenced fields and paddocks.
OUR 1 TO 1 PACKAGES
- Would you like the benefit of classes in your own home?
- Or do you have a specific training need that you’d prefer to work on with individual attention?
- We have a range of 1:1 packages available which all follow the same ethos as our classes, but give you flexibility and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Or email us to discuss your 1:1 training needs: firstname.lastname@example.org