- Teach you and your dogs what you really need to know to live together harmoniously
- Give you skills to have fun together and enjoy owning a dog
- Only use the most scientifically proven, up to date, kind, fair and effective training methods
- Won’t punish you or your dog if you make a mistake – we’ll set you up to succeed
- Are taken by Sian, who you may have seen as the expert dog trainer on BBC2’s Me and My Dog, Calum full time trainer and tricks and photography master, and Louise, a pet dog and agility specialist. All are ADPT, UK qualified.
- Are small – so you have space to learn, space for your dog to learn, and get individual attention
- Take place in our dedicated, fully-heated 3000sqft training barn at our centre between Ely and Cambridge on the A10
- Make full use of our 8 acres of securely-fenced fields and paddocks.
OUR 1 TO 1 PACKAGES
- Would you like the benefit of classes in your own home?
- Or do you have a specific training need that you’d prefer to work on with individual attention?
- We have a range of 1:1 packages available which all follow the same ethos as our classes, but give you flexibility and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Or email us to discuss your 1:1 training needs: [email protected]