PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR PUPPY CLASSES ARE CURRENTLY FULL
With our classes being booked up until the end of September, we are closing bookings at this moment. Currently we are working on a brand new puppy service that we will be launching in November 2021. Though we cannot offer any new puppy bookings until November, you might be interested in our 1:1 packages, please get in contact to enquire at [email protected].
These classes currently run on Saturdays and Sundays at 10:00 with Calum.
PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO CLASSES ON:
21ST and 22ND AUGUST 2021
11TH and 12TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Our classes are open to puppies up to six months old at their first class and are open enrolment which means you can start as soon as you want. No waiting for a course to start – join as soon as we have a space; each class covers a specific real world topic, so you can learn how to give your puppy the best start in situations you face on a daily basis. It doesn’t matter when you start or what order you do the classes – each class is designed specifically to support you and your puppy to learn what you need.
OVER 7 WEEKS YOU WILL COVER:
Going to the Park
Dinner Time: Dogs and Humans
Visiting the Vets
Handling & Grooming
Friends for Coffee
Going to the Pub / Cafe
Brain Games & Being a Dog
The course lasts 7 weeks and our focus is on teaching life skills – such as self control, being calm, being able to listen and having good manners – rather than basic obedience, although you will still finish the course with a good sit / down / recall etc and the knowledge to progress them further if you wish.
The course includes a copy of the book Life Skills for Puppies, two exclusive 50 minute walks in our secure field, and a goody bag and there are no more than four puppies in each class. We try to use as much of our secure outdoor space as possible so you practice what you’re learning in the real world too.
We currently ask you to [updated 20/07/21]:
- Have a maximum of two handlers per dog, you can switch handlers throughout the course within your family.
- Masks will be required at all times when out of your car until guided to your pod.
- Wait in the car park until called through.
- Check in with the NHS Track and Trace app on your phone
- Wash/sanitise hands at our sanitising station on arrival and departure.
- The sessions will take place in our barn, paddocks and fields.
- Wait until you are called to leave.
- Keep your distance from others, and have no contact with other puppies in the group.
- Notify us if you are required to self isolate.
If we go into another lockdown or if you need to isolate, the classes will be available online.
Please see below for our current COVID – 19 policy.