We have a course starting on Sunday 7th November at 10am.
Our classes are open to puppies up to six months old at their first class, each class covers a specific real world topic, so you can learn how to give your puppy the best start in situations you face on a daily basis. It is designed specifically to support you and your puppy to learn what you need. Book your place on below, or get in touch if you have any questions.
OVER 7 WEEKS YOU WILL COVER:
Going to the Park
Dinner Time: Dogs and Humans
Visiting the Vets
Handling & Grooming
Friends for Coffee
Going to the Pub / Cafe
Brain Games & Being a Dog
The course lasts 7 weeks and our focus is on teaching life skills – such as self control, being calm, being able to listen and having good manners – rather than basic obedience, although you will still finish the course with a good sit / down / recall etc and the knowledge to progress them further if you wish.
The course includes a copy of the book Life Skills for Puppies, one exclusive 50 minute walks in our secure field, and a goody bag and there are no more than four puppies in each class. We try to use as much of our secure outdoor space as possible so you practice what you’re learning in the real world too.
We currently ask you to [updated 20/07/21]:
- Have a maximum of two handlers per dog, you can switch handlers throughout the course within your family.
- Masks will be required at all times when out of your car until guided to your pod.
- Wait in the car park until called through.
- Wash/sanitise hands at our sanitising station on arrival and departure.
- The sessions will take place in our barn, paddocks and fields.
- Wait until you are called to leave.
- Keep your distance from others, and have no contact with other puppies in the group.
- Notify us if you are required to self isolate.
If we go into another lockdown or if you need to isolate, the classes will be available online.
Please see below for our current COVID – 19 policy.