- Are now online, while we all learn to live under lockdown. Our philosophy remains the same.
- Teach you and your dogs what you really need to know to live together harmoniously
- Give you skills to have fun together and enjoy owning a dog
- Only use the most scientifically proven, up to date, kind, fair and effective training methods
- Won’t punish you or your dog if you make a mistake – we’ll set you up to succeed
- Are taken by Sian, who you may have seen as the expert dog trainer on BBC2’s Me and My Dog, Calum full time trainer and gundog and photography master, and Louise, a creative genius and hoopers specialist. All are APDT (UK) qualified.
- Are small so you get dedicated attention and feedback
- Currently take place in your living room / garden via Zoom rather than our dedicated, fully-heated 3000sqft training barn at our centre between Ely and Cambridge on the A10
- While we can’t currently make full use of our 8 acres of securely-fenced fields and paddocks, everything you learn will transfer to outside when we’re fully open again.
You can get unlimited access to online classes for £65 a month, or a place in 5 sessions per month for £45.
Sign up now, and be one of the first 10 people to qualify for 15% discount on your first month of unlimited classes membership using the code FIRSTONLINE.
OUR 1 TO 1 PACKAGES
- Would you like the benefit of classes in your own home, using Zoom so we can see you and you can see us?
- Or do you have a specific training need that you’d prefer to work on with individual attention?
- We have a range of 1:1 packages available which all follow the same ethos as our classes, but give you flexibility and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Or email us to discuss your 1:1 training needs: [email protected]
Our Online Class Timetable
|Pup Chat | 10:00 - 10:15 | FREE||Coffee Morning | 10:45-11:45 | FREE||Mental Workout | 10:00-10:30||Gundog Skills | 10:00-10:45||TD Scent-work | 10:00-10:45||Life Skills | 10:00-10:45||Gundog Skills | 10:00-10:45|
|TD Scent-work | 13:00-13:45||Young Trainers Club | 12:00 - 12:20||LS Plus Outside | 11:00 - 11:45||Young Trainers Club | 12:00-12:20||Creative Class | 15:00 - 15:45||Nail Maintenance Course | 11:00 - 11:45||LS Plus Outside | 11:00 - 11:45|
|Creative Class | 15:00 - 15:45||TD Scent-work intro | 12:30 - 13:15||Strike a pose | 12:00 - 12:30||Mental Workout | 13:00-13:30||Advanced Hoopers | 13:00 - 13:30||Nail Maintenance Drop-in | 13:00 - 13:30||Strike a pose | 12:00 - 12:30|
|Trick of the week | 16:00 - 16:15||No Walks? No Worries! | 16:30 - 17:00||Nail Maintenance Course | 13:00 - 13:45||Pup Chat | 17:30 - 17:45 | FREE||Trick of the week | 16:00 - 16:15|
|Hoopers Intro Course | 16:30 - 17:00||Activities | 18:00 - 18:45||Trick of the week | 16:00 - 16:15||Life Skills | 18:30 - 19:15||Hoopers Intro Course | 16:30 - 17:00|
|Hoopers Intro Course | 16:30 - 17:00|
|Lockdown Parkour | 18:00 - 18:30|
To join our online classes, sign up for one of our membership options and then book your places in the classes you want to join. More details about each of the classes can be found in the individual descriptions below.