Please note that our online classes aren’t currently running and they will be returning in New Year
The information below is an idea of what to expect for when they return. Please drop us an email at [email protected] for any questions that you may have.
We do apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Are now online, while we all learn to live under lockdown. Our philosophy remains the same.
- Teach you and your dogs what you really need to know to live together harmoniously
- Give you skills to have fun together and enjoy owning a dog
- Only use the most scientifically proven, up to date, kind, fair and effective training methods
- Won’t punish you or your dog if you make a mistake – we’ll set you up to succeed
- Are taken by Sian, who you may have seen as the expert dog trainer on BBC2’s Me and My Dog, Calum full time trainer and gundog and photography master, and Louise, a creative genius and hoopers specialist. All are APDT (UK) qualified.
- Are small so you get dedicated attention and feedback
- Currently take place in your living room / garden via Zoom rather than our dedicated, fully-heated 3000sqft training barn at our centre between Ely and Cambridge on the A10
- While we can’t currently make full use of our 8 acres of securely-fenced fields and paddocks, everything you learn will transfer to outside when we’re fully open again.
You can get unlimited access to online classes for £30 a month.
OUR 1 TO 1 PACKAGES
- Would you like the benefit of classes in your own home, using Zoom so we can see you and you can see us?
- Or do you have a specific training need that you’d prefer to work on with individual attention?
- We have a range of 1:1 packages available which all follow the same ethos as our classes, but give you flexibility and can be tailored to meet your needs.
Or email us to discuss your 1:1 training needs: [email protected]
Our Online Class Timetable
|Lockdown Parkour | 17:00 - 17:30||Mental Workout | 10:00-10:30||Gundog Skills | 10:00-10:45||TD Scent-work | 11:00-11:45|
|Creative Activities | 18:00 - 18:45||Advanced Hoopers | 12:00 - 12:30|
To join our online classes, sign up to a subscription below and then book your places in the classes you want to join. More details about each of the classes can be found in the individual descriptions below.